- Provides deep penetration of muscle adhesions and scar tissues for fascial release. This helps manage tension, pain and stiffness.
- Builds immunity. Improves circulation which helps transport white blood cells in your immune system around the body as needed.
- Detoxification. Increased lymph flow helps to flush waste and toxins.
- Supports organ function. Maintain healthy blood and oxygen flow throughout the body, allowing your lungs, heart and muscles to function properly and efficiently.
- Gets rid of ‘dampness’ in the body. Dampness is a concept in TCM where there is stagnation of bodily fluids, leading to accumulation of moisture within the body. The symptoms of dampness are feeling of heaviness, puffiness of the skin, water retention, sluggish energy, and easily gain weight.