Natural enzymes from papaya and pineapple are used for exfoliation, digesting dead skin cells keeping skin soft and hydrated. Followed by cooling cryotherapy used to infuse clarifying serum to neutralise sebum secretion and bacteria. The black magnetic iron particles purge out impurities trapped in the skin while magnetic currents tighten skin by gentle stimulation to reactivate dormant cellular activity.
Facial includes extraction, face massage and final mask.
Treatment Enhancements (Optional Add-On)
Recommended enhancements to this facial:
- Microdermabrasion/Diamond Peel: Removes complexion-dulling dead skin cells, revealing smoother skin underneath by vacuuming out dirt particles and dead skin cells.
- 24K Gold Eye Treatment: 24K nano gold serum is applied with machine to nourish and hydrates eye area.
- Oligopeptide Eye Treatment: Peptides, Ceramides and Vit A repair fragile skin around eye aera. Infused with machine.
- Collagen Neck Treatment: Collagen replensihes neck area to smooth and firm up. Infused with machine.
Terms & Conditions
*Kindly allow us up to 3 working days to get back to you regarding your appointment booking!
• Please quote “Website Promotion” when making an appointment.
• Valid for customers aged 23 years and above, Singaporeans, PR, EP, SP, DP and LTVP holders.
• Optional top-up of $72.76 (1pax) / $94.16 (2pax): to enjoy a private Jacuzzi session (40-min, Elements 313) / to enjoy a private Koyamaki Onsen Therapy (40-min, Elements Centrepoint).
• Includes complimentary usage of spa facilities at Spa Infinity branch only.
• Prices stated are inclusive of 7% GST.
• Not valid with other promotions, privileges, discount cards and promotional vouchers.
• Elements Wellness Group may be contacting you by phone or email in regards to your purchased service(s)/product(s), even after you have registered with the DNC (Do Not Call) Registry.
• Elements Wellness Group reserves the right to amend any of the terms and conditions without prior notice.
• E-voucher is valid for 12 months from e-receipt issued date.