Home > Shop > Classic Body Massage with Spa Facilities
Classic Body Massage with Spa Facilities
60-min (U.P. $149.80) | 90-min (U.P. $210)
Choose your massage type:
Swedish Massage: Uses long gliding strokes to massage the muscles. Relaxing and helps increase the level of oxygen in the blood, improving circulation and flexibility.
Deep Tissue Massage: The therapist applies sustained pressure using slow, deep strokes to target the deeper layers of muscles and connective tissues. Treats muscle pain and stiffness.
Sports Massage: Incorporates soft tissue massage, deep tissue massage, and whole-body massage to realign and loosen muscle fibres. Recommended for those who engage in regular physical activity and are prone to sport-related injury.
Out Of Stock!This product is out of stock, submit your email and we will update once it restock
These treatments are great additions to your massage that focus on specific issues.
• 15-min Muscle Blading Therapy (+ $40.66) * Ideal for: Chronic Pain & Tension, Muscle Stiffness Uses a specialised warm tool to reach stubborn knots and soften tissues for deeper therapy. Yellow Ginger Elixir is added to promote circulation and reduce inflammation.
• 15-min Cupping (Ba Guan) (+ $40.66)* Aims to remove stagnation to release muscle tension and pain. Cup suction creates gentle pressure that pulls muscle upwards for relief.
• 15-min Gua Sha (TCM Scrapping) (+ $40.66)* Aims to move blocked energy or qi to relief pain, stiffness or aches. Helps break up fibrosis (a buildup of too much connective tissue due to injury healing).
• 30-min Myofascial Head/Neck Therapy (+ $63.13) * Ideal for: Migraine and Headache, Insomnia, Neck Stiffness and Hair Health Uses ‘gua-sha’ and ‘bojin’ techniques to release tightened fascia in the scalp and neck area to release tension and headache. Complemented with Vitamin C to strengthen the immune system.
Add-On Muscle Blading Therapy
Muscle Blading Therapy 温灸刮痧
This unique treatment uses a specialised heated tool for targeted ‘blading’ along muscles and energy channels. The tool is shaped to reach stubborn knots to break up blockages and scar tissues, while the warmth softens tissues for deeper therapy.
A Yellow Ginger Elixir is used to boost the effects of this treatment, helping to promote circulation and reduce inflammation.
Reduces chronic pain, tension and inflammation
Relieves tendon tightness and stiffness
Improves blood circulation and nutrients absorption
Promotes metabolism and detoxification
Neck, upper back, shoulder
Lower back, hips
Add-On Myofascial Head/Neck Therapy
Myofascial Head/Neck Therapy 头部疗法
This treatment uses ‘gua-sha’ and ‘bojin’ techniques to release tightened fascia in the scalp and neck area to lessen tension and headache. Fascia is the network of connective tissue that wraps around your muscles and organs, and should be elastic and flexible. Sometimes fascia stiffens causing pain, discomfort and mobility issues.
Red Ginger Elixir is used to boost the effects of this treatment, helping to promote circulation and reduce inflammation. Complemented with Vitamin C to stimulate the immune system by increasing blood and lymph circulation and generally supporting the overall health.
Relieves tension headache and scalp tightness
Relieves stiff neck
Increases blood flow to the scalp to support healthy hair growth
Promotes deep relaxation and improves sleep
Reduces stress by relaxing scalp and neck muscles
SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WITH
Migraines and headaches
High levels of stress
Hair Health Issues
Terms & Conditions
*Kindly allow us up to 3 working days to get back to you regarding your appointment booking!
• Please quote “Website Promotion” when making an appointment. • Valid for customers aged 23 years and above, Singaporeans, PR, EP, SP, DP and LTVP holders. • Optional top-up of $21.40 for couple massage treatment room, subject to availability upon request. • Includes complimentary usage of spa facilities at Spa Infinity branch only. • Prices stated are inclusive of 7% GST. • Not valid with other promotions, privileges, discount cards and promotional vouchers. • Elements Wellness Group may be contacting you by phone or email in regards to your purchased service(s)/product(s), even after you have registered with the DNC (Do Not Call) Registry. • Elements Wellness Group reserves the right to amend any of the terms and conditions without prior notice. • E-voucher is valid for 12 months from e-receipt issued date.